In honor of National Coffee Milkshake Day on July 26th, Eight O’Clock Coffee has come up with a simple recipe you can whip up in no time. Enjoy it in honor of this food holiday, or make it anytime to cool down this summer and get a refreshing jolt!
Banana-Rama Eight O’Clock Coffee Milkshake
- 1 1/2 cups cold Eight O’Clock Coffee Original Blend
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 Banana
- 2 Tbsp chocolate syrup
- Crushed ice
Combine ingredients in a blender, blend until smooth. Top with whipped cream and drizzle with chocolate syrup if desired.
If you really want to pump up the coffee flavor, start by crushing frozen coffee ice cubes. Switch to chocolate ice cream for a truly chocolaty treat!
Additionally, Eight O’Clock Coffee has graciously agreed to give away a bag of coffee and a travel mug to one lucky Food Stories winner. Are you as psyched as I am?
This giveaway is for one coupon for a 10-12 oz. bag of Eight O’Clock Coffee and travel mug. This giveaway is open to Continental US residents only & will run from Thursday July 26, 2012 to Wednesday August 1, 2012, PST. The winner will be chosen by random draw and the winner will be notified by by email.
Leave a comment telling me what your favorite coffee or coffee drink is.
- Like Food Stories on Facebook.*
- Follow @FoodStoriesBlog on Twitter.*
- Tweet this giveaway by using the following … Enter to #win a Travel Mug and Bag of Coffee #Giveaway from @FoodStoriesBlog and @8oclockcoffee http://wp.me/p2kH1i-10S
- Follow FoodStoriesBlog on Pinterest.*
- Pin this giveaway to pinterest.
- Subscribe to Food Stories updates by RSS or email*
- Like Eight O’Clock Coffee on Facebook.
- Follow Eight O’Clock Coffee on Twitter.
- Follow Eight O’Clock Coffee on Pinterest
WOW … That’s 10 chances to win some great coffee :-)
*If you already follow Food Stories on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or blog updates then please note that in your comments. Also, remember to leave a SEPARATE COMMENT for each entry you complete. If all entries are left in a single comment then this will only count as ONE entry.
**Disclaimer: I was provided with a coupon for a free bag of coffee. I received no further compensation and was not required to post a positive review of this product. As always, all opinions in this blog belong to me.