I’m really enjoying this new Monday Muster feature and it’s actually turned out to be quite helpful. Whenever, I’m making something new in the kitchen, and it doesn’t work out, it was always a huge let down. Kind of like, “What am I gonna blog about”. Now, I get excited because there’s a place for things that aren’t perfect. I can at least dialogue about what I’ve been doing. It seems like I always have so much to say but lots of it just wouldn’t fit into an entire blog post. Hooray for Monday Muster!
For those of you that aren’t familiar with the new muster feature, feel free to view the original Monday Muster for a quick refresh. Without further adieu, let’s get this muster underway …
- Sunday – What’s Your Food Story?
- Saturday – NEW Food Story Photo Submissions + Contest Status
- Friday – Low Carb Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Thursday – Eight O’Clock Coffee Giveaway Winner
- Wednesday – NEW – Monthly Food Story Photo Contest
- Tuesday – Bloomin’ Indian-Spiced Cauliflower
- Monday – Monday Muster
All my pins can be followed at Pinterest.
- Cute/Funny Food – Chef Hat & Rolling Pin Cupcakes
- Cute/Funny Food – Rice Krispies Treats School Desks
- Pretty Food – Chocolate Dominoes
- Pretty Food – Edible Cookie Bags
- Food Humor – Bad Coffee
- Food Humor – Chef Baby
- Foodie Stuff – Toilet Shaped Mug Cup
- Foodie Stuff – Iced Tea Soap
- Chocolate Guinness Cake and the Dreaded Springform Pan – Tastefully Julie
- Peacock Cake and Cupcakes – Cake Whiz
- Football Watermelon Carving – Fruit Carving Arrangements and Food Garnishes
- Almond Flour Cinnamon Rolls – All Day I Dream About Food
- Layered Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars – Real Sustenance
- MedicineNet – Options Increasing for Coping With Kids’ Food Allergies
- Nedical News Today – Foodborne Illness – FDA Releases Safety Booklets
- Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics – Pick a Color, Any Color
- New York Times – Milk Thistle Combats Liver Disease?
- Nutrition Facts – New Mineral Absorption Enhancers Found
- MedicineNet – Experimental Drug Suppresses Appetite in Mice: Study
These are miscellaneous items that are not quite ready for their own blog post. These can be things I’m working on, kitchen mishaps, new acquisitions, funny things, etc. These may or may not be coming to a blog post soon :-)
Hope you enjoyed this week’s muster & thanks for stopping by! What’s been going on in your neck of the woods?