I’m really enjoying this new Monday Muster feature and I hope you are, as well. Seems I always have so much to share but most of it just doesn’t merit its own blog post. Very quick and to the point … that’s what you get on Monday at Food Stories.
All my pins can be followed at Pinterest.
- Cute/Funny Food – Cheese Eyeballs
- Cute/Funny Food – Sugar Cookie Taco
- Holiday/Event Food – Peppermint Sugar Cookies
- Pretty Food – Chocolate Cherry Tart
- Foodie Tips/Tricks – How to make frosting without ANY butter or sugar!
- Recipes – Oven Fried Pickles
- Apple Brownies – That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Maryland Crab Salad Sandwich – Pescetarian Journal
- Spicy Sesame Slaw – Generation Y Foodie
- Pumpkin Sculptures – Fruit Carving Arrangements and Food Garnishes
- Cauliflower Tots – I Breathe… I’m Hungry…
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars – Averie Cooks
These are miscellaneous items that are not quite ready for their own blog post. These can be things I’m working on, kitchen mishaps, new acquisitions, funny things, etc. These may or may not be coming to a blog post soon :-)
I took my Life Changing Low Carb Brownies and made them into these cute fall shapes … Aren’t they adorable?
Happy Monday! I would love to hear what’s been going on in your kitchen.