Is it Monday again, already? Seems I always have so much to share but most of it just doesn’t merit its own blog post. Very quick and to the point … that’s what you get on Monday at Food Stories.
All my pins can be followed at Pinterest.
- Cute/Funny Food – Cookie Cutter Mini Pizza’s
- Cute/Funny Food – Mad Scientist Potion
- Holiday/Event Food – Orange Witches’ Brew Punch Recipe
- Holiday/Event Food – Christmas Brownie Trees
- Foodie Stuff – Shopping Cart BBQ Grill
- Cute/Funny Food – Carrot Patch Cookies
- Perfect Brownies for Two – Dessert for Two
- Perfect Blondies for Two – Dessert for Two
- Parmesan Baked Tomatoes – My Kitchen Affair
- Pimento Cheese Crisps – The Runaway Spoon
- Single Serving Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookies – My Happy Place …
- Mushroom-Basil Au Gratin – Forks Over Knives
These are miscellaneous items that are not quite ready for their own blog post. These can be things I’m working on, kitchen mishaps, new acquisitions, funny things, etc. These may or may not be coming to a blog post soon :-)
Saw these martian cookies in Halloween with Matthew Mead 2012 & just had to give them a try … Aren’t they just adorable?
Summer is officially over and I’m craving all things pumpkin. This pumpkin cornbread was good but a little bland for my taste. Will have to keep working with this one.
Pumpkin brownies are just what the doctor ordered around this time of the year. This recipe tastes amazing but the texture is a little too wet/mushy for my taste. I will keep working on this one.
Happy Monday! I would love to hear what’s been going on in your kitchen.