It’s Monday … Seems I always have so much to share but most of it just doesn’t deserve its very own blog post. Super quick and to the point … that’s what you get on Monday at Food Stories.
All my pins can be followed at Pinterest.
- Cute/Funny Food – Mummy Wrapped Hot Dogs
- Cute/Funny Food – Witches’ Finger Cookies
- Holiday/Event Food – Sweet Bones
- Holiday/Event Food – White Chocolate Dipped Oreos
- Food Tips/Tricks – How to Cut Melon
- Pretty Food – Aspic
- Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers – Peace, Love, and Low Carb
- Pumpkini Pie Cookies – The Detoxinista
- Double Chocolate Brownie Batter Pancakes – Chocolate Covered Katie
- Chocolate Salami – From My Sweet Heart
These are miscellaneous items that are not quite ready for their own blog post. These can be things I’m working on, kitchen mishaps, new acquisitions, funny things, etc. These may or may not be coming to a blog post soon :-)
These pictures of my chocolate, halloween-inspired, spider cupcakes are not necessarily the highest quality but they sure are cute … Hope you enjoy them :-)
The devil’s food cupcake recipe was from Celebrating Cupcakes and Muffins by Michael Moses and the frosting is my favorite Simple, Lower Carb Chocolate Buttercream Frosting.
Happy Monday! I would love to hear what’s been going on in your kitchen.