Monday Muster’s are short, sweet and to the point. If you’ve never seen my Monday Muster feature, it’s just like a typical roundup post. In fact, every dictionary and thesaurus has a different word choice for muster but they all are in the same range as assemble, gather, collect, come together, round up, etc. Hence, my weekly roundup or muster.
- Top 3 Food Photos & Art (Contenders for July Contest)
- New Food Photos & Art Posted (July Week 2)
- Sally and Learning to Eat
- Blueberry Walnut Muffin Bread
All my pins can be followed at Pinterest.
- Cute/Funny/Interesting Food – Hello Kitty Donuts
- Cute/Funny/Interesting Food – Snickers Cake
- Cute/Funny/Interesting Food – Anatomical Cake
- Artful Food – Birds – Coffee Art
- Artful Food – Pomegranate No. 4
- Artful Food – Calla Lily Cake
- Artful Food – Calla Lily Tea Sandwiches
- Food Humor – Facebook Unfriend
- Food Humor – Instagram is Down
- Black Bean French Bread Pizzas – Home Cooking Memories
- Iced Zucchini Cookies – Six Sisters Stuff
- Chocolate Covered Bacon Cookies – Back for Seconds
- Parmesan Pepper Crisps – Farm Flavor
- Caprese Eggs Benedict – Playin With My Food
A few months ago, I began couponing & have quickly become obsessed with saving money. Even though I’ve only been doing this for a short time, I’m starting to get pretty good at it so I thought I might feature a couple of deals every week that were really great. My savings may just inspire you to share any deals that you’ve taken advantage of or at least to research couponing for yourself.
My, my ~ The coupon binder is really growing :-)
No major coupon deals this week, just regular stuff … $1 off of vitamins, $1 off cereal, 50 cents off toilet paper, 50 cents off paper towels, etc … Total off my weekly discount department store trip was $7.43 … every little bit counts :-)
These are miscellaneous items that are not quite ready for their own blog post. These can be things I’m working on, kitchen mishaps, new acquisitions, funny things, etc. These may or may not be coming to a blog post soon :-)
Lately, I’ve had blueberries on the brain so what do you think I naturally gravitated to when I saw this fantastic Summer Fruit Cobbler in my August/September issue of Fine Cooking? Blueberries, of course. I’ve already made this a few times and I really like the simplicity and fruit focus. This is a basic cobbler recipe that can be adapted to practically anything which is why I love it so much. After I’m done tweaking, this will definitely be going on the blog.
What’s been going on in your kitchen?