Almond Cookies for Passover are probably not officially Passover approved with my modification of the low carb sugar substitute; however, one could easily just use real sugar.
My favorite part of this recipe is the simplicity of flavor and ease of preparation. What you see is what you get … Almond Cookies.
Great for diabetics, low carbers or anyone not wanting to overindulge in processed carbs.
- 7 Tbsp butter, unsalted, melted, cooled
- 1 Tbsp vanilla bean paste
- 1/2 cup low carb sugar substitute
- 2 eggs, large
- 2 cups almond flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in microwave or stovetop and allow to cool while prepping your other ingredients/equipment.
- Using a stand mixer (or an electric mixer) mix together vanilla, butter & sugar.
- Add eggs and mix just until combined.
- Slowly add in almond flour, just until combined.
- Refrigerate batter about 1/2 an hour.
- Drop by tablespoon onto prepared baking sheets (either parchment lined or buttered).
- Bake about 12 to15 minutes (less if using a sugar substitute & longer if using real sugar), just until the edges begin to brown.
- Cool on wire rack before serving.
Recipe adapted from Almond Cookies for Passover.