Food Stories is pleased to present the Food Stories Award for Excellence in Storytelling, a fabulous nomination that anyone can bestow on their fellow bloggers.
Our second winner has been announced …
View Winner List!
Here’s how it works:
- The nominee should visit the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/food-stories-award/) and leave a comment indicating that they have been nominated and by whom. (This step is so important because it’s the only way our judges will know who is being considered for the monthly award).
- The Nominee should thank the person that nominated them by posting on their own blog & including a link to their blog.
- The Nominee should include a courtesy link back to the official award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/food-stories-award/) in their blog post.
- Share one random thing about yourself in your blog post.
- Select at least five other bloggers that you enjoy reading their stories and nominate them for the award. Include these nominees in your blog post. Many people indicate that they wish they could nominate more so please feel free to nominate all your favorites.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog, including a link to the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/food-stories-award/).
Food Stories has put together a phenomenal team of judges to review all nominees and to select a Food Stories Award Winner for each month.
IMPORTANT … In order to be considered for the monthly award, you must fulfill each of the listed steps above. After your site is reviewed and all the steps have been followed then the site will be added to the “official” nominee page for entry into the monthly giveaway. Please feel free to comment below or email if you have any questions/comments.
More badge sizes available here.