UPDATE 07/01/13 – Contest expands to include all types of food art.
UPDATE 12/04/12 – Please limit submissions to 4 per month per person.
As you’re completing the form, please keep these things in mind:
- NAME: Use the name that you want posted with your submission, unless submitting anonymously.
- EMAIL: Indicate the email address where you can be reached, if there are questions with your submission.
- NAME OF WEBSITE: Use the actual name of your blog or website (if you have one).
- FILE UPLOAD: Everything gets posted, so please don’t submit anything that wouldn’t be appropriate for a g-rated audience :-)
- By entering the contest, all entrants grant Food Stories, LLC permission to display and promote images on our site, newsletters and various marketing materials with full credits being given to the photographer/artist/creator (unless anonymity is requested). Slight alterations may be made to properly fit the image to said item/location. We will not sell or distribute your images. Entrant retains all rights to their images at all times.
- Entrant acknowledges that photo submission is their original work or they own the rights to the image. We are not responsible for securing usage rights from third parties.
- Contest runs on the calendar month, ending at midnight Pacific Standard Time (PST) of the last day of the month. All photos entered within a given month become entrants for that specific month.
- Contest is ongoing with a winner every calendar month. Votes are accepted on the site until the end of the current month with the winner generally being announced the first week of the next month.
- Entry is free and is accepted from all ages and all countries.
- All submissions are posted; however, we do reserve the right to refuse any entry.
- Winners of the monthly contest are eligible to re-enter the contest on any given month. In other words, entrants are eligible to win more than once.
- Winner is selected by number of reader votes. Winners have 72 hours to respond to their notification email to claim their prize. If they do not respond then the photo with the next largest number of votes will become the winner. All prizes will be awarded.
- We are not liable for technical failures or typographical errors, or resolving identity disputes related to the winner.
- In the event that the operation, security or administration of the contest is impaired for any reason, Food Stories LLC may suspend or terminate the contest.
- This contest is sponsored by Food Stories LLC, 340 S Lemon Ave #2822, Walnut CA 91789. FoodStoriesBlog@gmail.com
- Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Prize description: $25 monthly prize and $100 annual prize. Prizes to be transferred via Paypal account. Winner must have a Paypal account in order to receive cash prize. All entries are added to the monthly contest for which the date of their entry is submitted. All entries are then automatically entered into the annual contest.