Food Stories is pleased to present the Illuminating Blogger Award, a fabulous award that anyone can bestow on their fellow bloggers for illuminating, informative blog content.
If you are nominated then you have been awarded the Illuminating Blogger Award. Just follow the steps below:
- The nominee should visit the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/) and leave a comment indicating that they have been nominated and by whom. (This step is so important because it’s the only way that we can create a blogroll of award winners).
- The Nominee should thank the person that nominated them by posting & including a link to their blog.
- The Nominee should include a courtesy link back to the official award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/) in their blog post.
- Share one random thing about yourself in your blog post.
- Select at least five other bloggers that you enjoy reading their illuminating, informative posts and nominate them for the award. Many people indicate that they wish they could nominate more so please feel free to nominate all your favorites.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog, including a link to the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/).
Want to award someone the Illuminating Blogger Award?
- You don’t have to be nominated yourself to award another site. Just write a blog post indicating who you wish to nominate and why. Make certain that your post includes a link to the official award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/) so they’ll know the steps to follow. Notify your recipient by leaving a comment on their blog. That’s it! Feel free to nominate any blog that has informative, illuminating content.
Want to become an IBA recipient?
- If you haven’t been awarded the Illuminating Blogger Award yet and feel you deserve it then just send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll review your site and it if meets criteria (informative, illuminating blog content) then I would be happy to bestow the award on you :-)
Why the Illuminating Blogger Award from a food blogger?
- I already have an award related to food and storytelling (http://foodstoriesblog.com/food-stories-award/) but it just seemed so narrow. People have asked if they could give it to other blogs that weren’t related to food so I thought I would create an award that is more inclusive of everyone. When I visit other blogs, I always learn so much from the informative content, blogging techniques or personalities, etc … I always learn something so I wanted to be able to offer this to everyone. This is a great way to pay it forward and meet new people!
Please comment below or email if you have questions.
- For those leaving their nominations in the comment section … If you leave a comment and it does not display, right away, it probably is in my spam folder. Rest assured, I view and approve these on a regular basis.
- If you want to receive notification when you’re added to the blogroll then Subscribe for email updates or check the box that says Notify me of follow-up comments by email.